TXT galvanizes a community of scientists that collaboratively advances and communicates science and its power to ensure a sustainable future.
When our vision is achieved
- TXT is perceived as an authoritative source for science.
- Researchers feel empowered and feel that TXT is representing their science well.
- Members feel a part of a larger voice, that they make a difference.
- The organization is transparent and responsive to member needs.
- It increases effectiveness and recognition of TXT among decision makers as an authoritative source of integrated, interdisciplinary scientific information.
- TXT is a model of excellence, diversity, integrity, and equality that attracts and retains the best scientists and students.
- TXT journals will be leading in terms of attracting the best science and having the greatest impact.
- Work in partnership with many other organizations and is viewed by its collaborators as open, welcoming and supportive.
- As an organization, TXT is widely known and respected by individuals and organizations as a reliable source of high-quality science information.
- TXT offers resources for members worldwide to discuss science and exchange ideas.