The purpose of the TXT is to promote research in Science for the benefit of humanity.
To achieve this mission, TXT identified the following core principles.
- Open exchange of ideas and information
- The generation and dissemination of scientific knowledge
- Diversity of backgrounds, scientific ideas, methods and approaches
- Benefit of science for a sustainable future
- International and interdisciplinary cooperation
- Equality and inclusiveness
- Unselfish cooperation in research
- Excellence and integrity in everything we do
- Dedicated volunteers represent an essential ingredient of every program.
- TXT staff work flexibly and responsively in partnership with volunteers to achieve our goals and objectives.